I asked my telegram group what coin they wanted me to check out and Vinnd topped the list. I’m not sure why really. Everything about this token screams that it is a scam. I’m not going to go too in-depth here, but let me run through the list.
- Blatantly a security, the team says that a token represents and ownership share in the company. “100% of tokens represent a full ownership of Vinnd. The token symbol is VIN. The total amount of tokens to release is 563 333 333 VIN (65% emission) in two rounds Pre-ICO and ICO. Total token amount is 888,888,888” This alone is a massive red flag.
- https://vinnd.co is supposedly their main page and its offline.
- There are more pictures than words in the whitepaper
- The cap for the ICO is 150mil.
- They actively say its a trillion USD idea.
- Additionally they say “projected company turnover by 3rd Quarter 2020 is $186,950,186,046” WTF?
- 35% to founders? lol
- Tons of spelling mistakes.
- Kazakh team, no experience.
- Just kill me now.
This is not how you make an ICO website or white paper. Let’s hope they get shut down before they steal people’s money.